Benefits are available to all full-time staff, with partial coverage available to part-time staff (20 hours or more per week).
- Medical insurance – Local PPO; includes prescription card. Coverage begins on the first day of the month following a 90-day waiting period.
- Dental insurance – Can use any dentist. Covers preventive, basic and major services, and orthodontic service for dependent children. (First year of coverage is preventive maintenance coverage only.)
- Competitive paid time off program.
- Disability insurance – Effective after 90 days of employment and free to employees working 30 hours or more per week.
- Professional liability insurance – Should a covered accident/incident occur while you are performing your job, this insurance protects CarePartners and you.
- Life insurance – CarePartners provides life insurance for an amount equal to your annual salary up to a maximum of $50,000. Employees may also purchase additional coverage for self and family.
- Retirement plan – CarePartners offers a retirement plan through Valic. Staff contribution may begin at hire for those working more than 1,000 hours a year. CarePartners begins matching contributions up to four percent after one year of employment for participating employees, with a five-year vesting schedule.
- 529 college savings plan – A portion of your salary may be payroll-deducted for a college savings plan. The funds are taxed prior to deposit into the plan; however, interest earned is non-taxable. You may save for the education of yourself, your children, or your spouse.
- Long-term care insurance – Voluntary plan available for purchase for staff or their parents.
- Banking – Free zero-balance direct deposit checking accounts are available to staff through Wells Fargo.
- Credit union – CarePartners is a member of the United Services Credit Union. Benefits include low-cost checking, low interest loans, IRAs, traveler’s checks, and low interest VISA.
- Scholarship program – Scholarships are available through CarePartners Foundation to staff meeting specific criteria who wish to further their education. Priority is given to disciplines experiencing a shortage of staff.
- Employee assistance program for mental health services and referrals.
- Payroll deduction for cafeteria meals with a 10% discount available to employees.
- Local merchant discounts.
- Convenient staff parking.
- Active continuing education programs – CarePartners is an approved provider of nursing, PT and OT contact hours.